Friday, September 22, 2006

A tag

Four jobs I have had in my life:

    1.  day care teacher
    2.  nanny
    3.  receptionist
    4.  Customer Service Representative

 
Four places I have lived:

    1.  Oak Grove, MO
    2.  Buckner, MO
    3.  Carthage, MO
    4.  Coffee, MO

Four TV shows I love to watch:

    1.  Grey's Anatomy
    2.  Survivor
    3.  Big Brother
    4.  ER, but there are SO many more!

 
Four Movies I have watched over and over:

    1. An Officer and a Gentleman
    2. Smokey and the Bandit 
    3. Hooper 
    4. Breakfast Club

 
Four Places I have been on vacation:

    1.  Rocky Mountains
    2.  Branson, MO
    3.  St. Louis, MO
    4.  Mission, Texas

Four of my favorite foods:

    1.  MOM'S POTATO SOUP!
    2.  Pizza
    3.  Lasagna
    4.  Onion Rings

Four places I would rather be right now:

    1.  Colorado
    2.  California
    3.  Myrtle Beach, SC
    4.  Waverly Hall, Georgia
P.S.  For all of the above, I mean for a visit, not to live.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, a couple of the places we'd like to be are the same.  May as well close our eyes, wiggle our noses, and go together.

Anonymous said...

Did you see Grey's and ER last night? I couldn't believe the end of ER. Next weeks show is going to be something else...

This is very interesting. I had seen this in email about three or four months ago. Kinda makes me think there is a while "six degrees" in J~land.

~Heather