Thursday, September 14, 2006

Is it too soon?

Is it too soon to ask for prayers again?  Especially if it's a job thing, not a health thing?  Is it bad to ask for prayers for a job, when I *have* a job?  I just want a change.  I only want it if it is meant to be, so pray for that, ok?  Sheesh, I'm specific, huh?

Tomorrow, I email my boss.  It's the only reliable form of contact, so please don't think I'm avoiding a face-to-face.  The plans have been in the works for a while, and I'm ready to finally send the email. 

Deep breath.  Here we go.  This could be great for me.

Worst case scenario?  She says "no".  OK, move on.  I'm doing it.  I'm sending the email.  Shit or get off the pot, right?  I'm shitting.  ICK, sorry for that visual.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind me being too personal, what do you do? I have wondered for awhile and was afraid to ask.

I hope you get what you are needing. **Crossing my fingers**

:)

~Heather

Anonymous said...

Well, since I'm the one who changed your diapers and potty trained you... I'm glad you have decided to sh*t.

Anonymous said...

Hey, good thoughts and crossed fingers!

Anonymous said...

IMO, prayers for your emotional fulfillment is just as important as anything else....I'll light some candles for you and think happy thoughts..  :)

~Amy

Anonymous said...

It's never too soon OR too late for prayers.  Blessings, Penny http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

Anonymous said...

Got my fingers crossed for you...Good Luck. (Didn't need the visual though!!! LOL)June

Anonymous said...

I hope you get what you want.

Anonymous said...

Listen to the words of a very wise person -- someone who is NOT ME!!  I will be hoping you get what you need to get in this change.  Why?  Cuz I adore you -- my bratty little sister!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

First, it is NEVER too soon to ask for prayer!  ;o)  Second, will be praying God lead you and put you in just the right job/place for you.  Third, brings to mind the verse of a little song:

Tis a gift to be simple,
Tis a gift to be free,
Tis a gift to know just where you ought to be,
And when you find yourself in the place that's right,
Then twill be in the Valley of Love & Delight.

Barbara

Anonymous said...

everyone needs a change once in a while, nothing wrong with that. and the worst she can say is no. but its better to ask than to sit on your hands all day.

shermeen xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/shermeen0621/PublicThoughts/