Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Surgery scars, balloon injuries, and drivin' stuff

This post is green, because Kevin likes green.  It is a bunch of pictures and nothing more.  Within lies a balloon wound, a surgical wound, and a lot of driving pictures, because I haven't done that in a while.  Just nonsense.  It was a crap day at work (well, mostly the afternoon) and I was so happy driving home, that I had to share.  Everyone should be this happy and excited to get home.  I love this place and my life.  I love my family and the feeling I have when I get home to them. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't Phil call your cell today?  He was going to, with an offer on the little car.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the traveling bush is funny.   You can sure see some strange things on the road.  How did the balloon cause such a bump?  

Anonymous said...

You have such a pretty drive home...I bet that's relaxing after a hard day.  Err...ok, maybe not the cows getting busy, but....LOL

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Everyone should have something warm and wonderful to them to come home too.  How do you get injured so severly with a bursting balloon??  -  BArbara

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures and the stories with each one.  Yes ! What a good life you have.  I could make out your Mother's drive...I think.
http://journals.aol.com/magran42/FazeDaze/

     .  

Anonymous said...

gotta love a traveling bush that obeys traffic signs!  

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I've really missed peeking at your journal this week.  What was I thinking??  I got to see surgical scars, possessed shrubbery and cow-fucking.  You are getting very close to the Russ level of weirdness.  You've been warned!!!!

<3,
Russ