Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ready for Sunday

It's going to be an awesome day!  We will have a gathering for Aunt Rena's birthday, including lots of good food.  I'm in charge of the chili.  We're going to have football party type food.  Mom's making her hot hamburger dip. 

The NASCAR race is in Kansas City, and even though I can't go, it's neat to know that they're here.  Heck, I passed Dale Jr.'s trailer on the way to work the other day.  That made me feel pretty darn fast.  HA! 

My BFF Tammy called yesterday morning to invite me to the Nationwide race.  They had an extra ticket!  Did I go?  Nope.  I was at work, teaching web classes.  *sigh*  That would have been awesome.  Maybe next year.

OK, time to shower and get ready for the day.  I hope yours is a good one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have FUN!

Anonymous said...

...and now it's all over.  That's the problem with weekends -- they end!  :(

Russ