Sunday, November 28, 2004

Football, Chili, and lonliness

Brett's at his dads this weekend.  I had to work yesterday, so Kevin and the girls headed to Carthage to visit his mom.  I always look forward to the peace and quiet, but halfway through the evening, I'm bored and lonely.  I just want them to get home.  Tonight we'll decorate the tree and see how long it takes the cats to tear it down.

I made a pot of chili and turned on the Chiefs game.  They frustrate me so much.  We're tied right now, but I am scared to get my hopes up.  It's not fun to get excited and yell when you're home alone.  I should have gone to mom's house.  At least I got to see the X-factor (Dante Hall) return a kick off for a touchdown.  That hasn't happened since last year.

I guess I could go clean something.  What an exciting Sunday afternoon!

No comments: